- Overview of Panama City history
- Artefacts of indigenous tribes that date back to 500 B.C
- Pre-Columbian Artefacts dating from 700 to 500 years before the Spanish arrival
- Model of what the city would have looked like before it was destroyed
- Interactive video displays of what archaeologists imagine the building interiors looked like
- Colonial furnishings, clothing, pottery, and more
A new visitor center has been constructed close to the cathedral which should open sometime in 2017. Hopefully it will have more displays with English translations.